You either love The Princess Bride or you’re wrong.
THOSE ARE THE OPTIONS YOU HAVE
- men get into something not aimed at their gender: get special titles like "brony." recognition by creators. heralded for defying gender appeal. get documentary.
- women get into something not aimed at their gender: not real fans. probably secret friend zone warriors deadset on erasing men from the human race. get insulting demeaning memes and sexual harassment.
how are all these 6yr olds at meet and greets and concerts and stuff my mom didn’t even take me to the park
i wish there was a netflix for broadway shows
My friend’s dad used to work on Kim Possible and one time we went with him to work and I remembered how a classmate of mine had asked me once why Bonnie’s boobs were round and Kim’s were pointy so I asked my friend and her dad walked in and my friend immediately spun the question on him and I was like no wait stop but without even blinking he just said ‘because Kim’s are real’
the two most supernatural things about Supernatural
- Sam getting wifi EVERYWHERE
- Dean not crashing the impala even though he NEVER looks at the road
let’s not forget
- neither of them having scars despite constantly being covered in cuts
Most accurate addition I’ve seen to this post, to date.
Hey, remember when we thought this was, like, a fun superhero parody with silly songs and whatnot? And we all laughed and laughed? And then the last five minutes happened?
WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT
he got everything he wanted, and it only cost him a Penny
I just did this. Legit.
Clearly this is black magic at work here
been folding my shirts like this for so long that it feels weird to do it any other way
WHAT THE SHIT
I just did this for my mom and she screamed.
when you find a shirt you really like and wear it a couple times and it starts doing
These are called pills. You can remove them with a shaving razor. Be gentle with delicate fabrics!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS A++ INFORMATION TUMBLR USER METALLIKATO
a collection of my favorite Posey tweets, you ask (no one asked)? don’t mind if I do